The Fall 2016 [Data Make Meaning] issue of the Corporate Citizen Magazine is now available!
In this issue, you'll learn about companies that are collecting and using data to create innovative programs, address social and environmental issues, and measure and report on their progress.
- From Data Collection to Data Philanthropy: How Corporate Citizenship Helps - A deep dive into how corporate citizenship can help companies retain consumer trust.
- Trends in Workplace Giving - How to increase employee participation in workplace giving campaigns.
- Partnership with a Purpose - A closer look at how two companies are moving with innovative partnerships.
- Signature Issues Balance Business and Society - Raytheon & Novo Nordisk share how they are using suites of corporate citizenship programs to tarket specific issues aligned with their business purpose.
- Small Program Strategies for Success - Experts share how they make a major impact with small teams and budgets.
- The Reporting Landscape - Leaders explore the future of reporting.