The Winter 2018 issue of the Corporate Citizen Magazine, “Resilience, Responsibility, Results,” is now available!
In this issue, you’ll learn about companies that have cultivated resilience, committed themselves to continued corporate responsibility efforts, and are—thanks to all of their hard work—seeing tremendous results in their bottom line, within their company culture, and in the communities where their employees live and work.
- Managing Corporate Citizenship through Organizational Change —a look into how corporate citizenship professionals assess giving strategies to ensure that programs maximize both social and business value.
- Cause Marketing and Corporate Citizenship—an issue brief on the difference between cause marketing campaigns and corporate citizenship programs.
- The Virtuous Cycle of Sustainability—insights from two leading companies about their transformative environmental sustainability contributions.
- Corporate Citizenship with a B2B Focus—a deep-dive with four corporate citizenship leaders of B2B companies exploring how they focus their efforts to champion corporate citizenship.
- Education & Innovation: A Win-Win—a closer look at how two prominent companies have designed STEM education initiatives that align with business priorities.
- From Start to Finish—an exploration of how Kimberly-Clark has worked to create and maintain sustainable a supply chain.