Offering Services, Offering ExpertsNetSuite’s mission is to optimize business’ capabilities, a goal that extends to the company’s approach to corporate citizenship. Through NetSuite.org, the company donates as well as deeply discounts its innovative software to eligible charities and social enterprises. To complement these software donations, the company’s SuiteVolunteers program provides pro bono support to help donation recipients maximize NetSuite effectiveness. Nonprofits and social enterprises can apply for software grants if they are seeking to automate one of their business processes. Eligible firms include those that make measurable, positive social impacts. Such firms must not primarily be professional or trade associations and they may not be discriminatory. For NetSuite, small, promising, and impactful groups with achievable goals that also have an organizational capacity to implement the software are ideal. Recipients of NetSuite software donations can apply for a variety of pro bono projects on a quarterly basis. These include:
- Coaching—volunteers assist grantees in optimizing software use.
- Customization—grantees and volunteers work together to organize data and track metrics so that grantees can easily access data.
- E-Newsletter Design & Email Marketing—volunteers help grantees design newsletters or develop outbound e-communication strategies.
- Budgeting & Revenue Recognition—volunteers address questions, set up financial controls, or design custom financial reports for grantees.
- Business Automation & Online Donations—volunteers streamline NetSuite processes or create donation processes on business webpages.